Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just a quick note to let all know that we arrived safely in Beijing after a day and a half of travel many days ago. The hotel here charges by the minute for internet connection so I am quickly adding this to say that I will hopefully be posting more soon and will try and grab a few moments to write. We have been busy touring and experiencing China from early morning until late at night and have done and seen so many interesting things already before even meeting my new little one that it could take me months and months to write up all our experiences. I am looking forward to it! But for the moment, between sheer exhaustion and lack of internet connectivity, the posts may be slow in coming. In the meantime, enjoy the attached photo of the night “snack” market where fried scorpions, starfish and silk worm cocoons were to be had. (did she or didn't she eat a fried scorpion? Check back to find out!) Thanks for checking in, more later, I promise!
KKW ©2008

1 comment:

Denise said...

Yea, an update! And I heard that you saw Kate before they left...just amazing!

I hope the next update is of you with Lily and her sister...can't wait to see~